Do you get energy from improving things? Do you enjoy being a lifesaver for colleagues?
Then you might be the Operations Support we are looking for!
As Operations Support, you will be responsible for the smooth running of various operational processes.
You identify opportunities and needs, support larger projects, but also play an important role yourself in our success story by independently carrying out smaller/less complex projects.
A fixed part of your tasks will also include acting as the first point of contact via the helpdesk for IT and telephony-related issues. In doing so, you perform proper troubleshooting, look for an appropriate solution and detect optimisation opportunities where necessary.
Finally, you are responsible for smooth office management in general, as well as the specific office management of one or more offices.
However, as a company we also like to engage in jobcrafting. We are happy to discuss your passions and strengths during a personal interview and how we can make extra use of them. Even in the longer term, we always offer opportunities to grow (with you).
Our operations team
is currently a duo dedicated to managing and especially improving various business processes, especially in IT, office management and project management in general. Our mission is to count Nordic Collection’s productivity to the next level. Some of the projects planned for next year include: optimising our booking system, managing all our content more efficiently, further developing our SharePoint environment, increasing our cybersecurity, exploring AI applications and optimising general project management – and planning in our business environment.
- Work proactively, project-based and structured and can look back on some project management experience.
- Are a strong communicator both orally and in writing. You are helpful but decisive
- Have an affinity with ICT and pick things up quickly.
- Like to use your analytical skills: you easily transform complex issues and processes into a logical whole. You are able to make objective judgements.
- Speak professional Dutch and French is a plus but not a requirement.
- You work from one or more of our offices (Ghent, Londerzeel, Brussels or Nieuwegein), with the possibility of working two days at home. You are also flexible to occasionally travel to another office.
- You will be immersed daily in our beautiful travel destinations and dream holidays.
- You will join a fun, motivated gang! As a company, we therefore have a genuine focus on good working relationships, internal communication and connecting team-buildings. We work with a flat company structure and pay attention to everyone’s opinions.
- Moreover, you will be joining a growing and ambitious company, where there is always something going on. As the heart of our company, you will have every opportunity to grow with us, and we will support you extensively with onboarding and training opportunities, continuous feedback and annual career interviews with internal mobility options.
- Finally, you will be working in a working environment with a focus on well-being & working comfort: think smooth work processes, modern and ergonomic offices (including sit-stand desks), flexibility and work-life balance. You work in a system of sliding working hours and a hybrid work location (combination of home and office). We work with a 38h/week contract (on average), but part-time work is negotiable (minimum 80%).
- We offer a nice gross salary complemented by extensive fringe benefits (meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group insurance, mobile phone with extended subscription, annual bonus plan).
- Starting date:By mutual agreement, but preferably no later than the end of January 2024.